Friday 28 April 2017

Managing Exam Stress

It is that time of year when students are starting to revise for the end of year exams. For many students anxiety levels rise and they start down a path of negative thoughts, 'What if I fail?' Am I good enough?' Have I done enough revision?' These negative thoughts can affect performance on the day. It is important to remember the positives when preparing for exams. 'I have revised all I can'.  I have passed exams before'. 'I know the subject'. Find some simple breathing exercises that you can do while waiting to go into the exam room. Dont spent time with other students after the exam dissecting the questions and answers.

Student Minds have some tips to help you deal with exam stress. See the link below.

http://www.studentminds.org.uk/exam-stress.html

No comments:

Post a Comment